Ironworkers Local Union 401
11600 Norcom Road Philadelphia, Pa. 19154
Phone: 215 676-3000
Ironworkers Local Union 401 is a chapter of
the International Association of
Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Ironworkers.
Ironworkers Local 401 is affiliated with the AFL-CIO and the Philadelphia
Building and Construction Trades Council.
- Financial Secretary Treasurer/Business
Manager-- Joseph J. Dougherty
- City Business Agent -- Edward F.
- County Business Agent-- Christopher J. Prophet
- City Business Agent/Organizer -- William F. O'Donnell
- County Business Agent/Organizer -- Sean
- President -- Michael T. Casey
- Apprentice Coordinator -- Frank Marsh
Members of Ironworkers Local 401 are highly skilled craftsmen
serving the many types of contractors in the "Union Ironworking
Industry." Local 401 Ironworkers complete a four year apprenticeship
and are trained in skills such as the erection of structural steel,
miscellaneous steel, metal curtainwall and windowall systems, precast
concrete structures, fences, towers, pre-engineered metal buildings, and
other steel structures.